A competent professional with over 30 years’ experience in the field of property laws, law relating to Octroi, opinions on subjects like stamp duty, Octroi, Municipal laws, handling litigation on various subjects of law, , RERA, DRT laws, financial laws, company laws, Real Estate, Arbitration, Mediation, and other matters.
- Bachelor of Arts with specialization in Economics from Bombay University. In the year 1982.
- Bachelor of Laws from Bombay University in the year 1985.
- Bombay Stamp Act, 1956, (3 editions)
- Development Regulation For Greater Mumbai, 1991
- Mumbai Municipal Corporation Act, 1888 (2 volumes) (Eighth edition)
- High Court ,Appellate side Rules, 1960
- Maharashtra Regional Town Planning Act, 1966 (Bare Act) (14 editions)
- Comments on the Maharashtra Rent Control Bill, 1999
- Bombay Provincial Municipal Council Act,1949 also (1 Edition in State of Gujarat)
- Laws relating to Octroi (4 editions)
- Commentary on the Maharashtra Co-operative Housing Societies Act, 1960
- Question & Answer on Maharashtra Co-operative Housing Society
- Law relating to slum in Maharashtra (13 editions)
- The Bombay Court Fees Act, 1958.
- Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Act, 1976.
- Commentary on Model Bye-laws.
- The Right to Information Act 2005.
- Mediation- Path towards Peace
- Local Body Tax
- Model Bye Laws
- Commentary on Criminal Manual RERA 2016
- DCR 2034
- Alternative Dispute Redressal
- Also participated in TV interviews, All India Radio.
- Write Columns in Vyapar.